We are conveniently located in the GBMC Medical Office Building (formerly the Physicians Pavilion) West of the Owings Mills Metro Center and off I- 795, at the intersection of Red Run Boulevard and Painters Mill Road.
Respect for out patients and providing an excellent clinical experience in a close knit professional office are the hallmarks of Maryland Center for Physical Therapy's operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Maryland Center for Physical Therapy
10085 Red Run Boulevard,
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Tel: (410) 363-7123
Fax: (410) 363-0054
Email: [email protected]
|Monday||08:00AM - 08:00PM|
|Tuesday||08:00AM - 08:00PM|
|Wednesday||08:00AM - 08:00PM|
|Thursday||08:00AM - 08:00PM|
|Friday||08:00AM - 06:00PM|
Please allow 1-1 ½ hours for each visit.
To schedule an appointment, please call us at (410) 363-7123. We have also made requesting an appointment a simple and convenient process via our website.
If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible. Cancellation and No Show fees may be incurred at times.
We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard. Please speak with our Office Manager for details.
Owings Mills office directions:
- From I-695 take exit 19 (I-795).
- Travel approximately 5 miles
- Take the first exit (exit #4 Owings Mills Blvd.)
- Merge onto Owings Mills Blvd. and move to left lanes.
- At the first traffic light, turn left unto Red Run Blvd.
- Continue on Red Run Blvd,go past the 2nd traffic light to Owings Mills Corporate Campus
- Then make a right turn to 10085 Red Run Blvd( Physicians Pavilion)
- We are in the brick building, 3rd floor, suite 307.