Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Owings Mills, MD Office
If you are a first time patient to Maryland Center for Physical Therapy's office, don't worry. We'll do everything in our power to make you feel relaxed and confident. Here is some basic information to help you familiarize yourself with our Owings Mills physical therapy office:
- Directions and maps
- Hours of operations
- Payment Policies
- Request an Appointment
- New Patient Form (complete this prior to your appointment to save some time)
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in physical therapy.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
Please choose the appropriate form for your condition:
Please print and fill out the following for pelvic floor treatment:
We accept cash, checks, Visa, and Mastercard.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the physical therapist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the physical therapists. We look forward to your first visit.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early to complete new patient registration forms and questionnaires if not already completed online.
- Meet physical therapist for thorough evaluation of injury or condition.
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized treatment plan.
- Determine the frequency and duration of your course of physical therapy based on rehabilitation objectives.
- Discuss patient expectations for maximizing therapy visits and home exercises. Active participation from the patient is vital to a successful recovery and rehabilitation experience.