Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Owings Mills, MD Office
If you are a first time patient to Maryland Center for Physical Therapy's office, don't worry. We'll do everything in our power to make you feel relaxed and confident. Here is some basic information to help you familiarize yourself with our Owings Mills physical therapy office:
- Directions and maps
- Hours of operations
- Payment Policies
- Request an Appointment
- New Patient Form (complete this prior to your appointment to save some time)
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in physical therapy.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
Please choose the appropriate form for your condition:
Please print and fill out the following for pelvic floor treatment:
Insurance and Billing
Insurance Coverage: We participate in most major insurances, Medicare, Medicaid, workman’s compensation cases, and automobile injury cases. A list of participating insurance companies is provided in this website. Thank you very much for choosing the Maryland Center for Physical Therapy. We look forward to working with you.
Please click to see the different coverage: Insurance Coverage
We accept cash, checks, Visa, and Mastercard.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the physical therapist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the physical therapists. We look forward to your first visit.
Owings Mills office directions:
- From I-695 take exit 19 (I-795).
- Travel approximately 5 miles
- Take the first exit (exit #4 Owings Mills Blvd.)
- Merge onto Owings Mills Blvd. and move to left lanes.
- At the first traffic light, turn left unto Red Run Blvd.
- Continue on Red Run Blvd,go past the 2nd traffic light to Owings Mills Corporate Campus
- Then make a right turn to 10085 Red Run Blvd( Physicians Pavilion)
- We are in the brick building, 3rd floor, suite 307.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early to complete new patient registration forms and questionnaires if not already completed online.
- Meet physical therapist for thorough evaluation of injury or condition.
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized treatment plan.
- Determine the frequency and duration of your course of physical therapy based on rehabilitation objectives.
- Discuss patient expectations for maximizing therapy visits and home exercises. Active participation from the patient is vital to a successful recovery and rehabilitation experience.